'Last night the ultrasound confirmed no fluid around the heart and lungs however do need to drain it. Today Eduardo our vet is traveling to Valencia to discuss PJs case with specialist. They have his case notes for a few days so I wait to hear what their recommendation is ..if any .. Bruno very wisely suggested we hold off draining the fluid until we had a response from the specialist in case they do request a biopsy of the liver.
Two lots of sedation so close in time on a already compromised liver is not ideal. Depending on the answer they will both at the same time.. This morning PJ was up and about and ate his breakfast the swelling of his abdomen appears to have reduced which is not what is supposed to happen. But that is PJ, his body doesn’t want to follow the rules.'